Monday, December 13, 2010

Pineapple Express

Nothing takes me out of the Christmas spirit faster than mild temperatures and pouring rain. We've had plenty of both lately, so I'm in a serious bah humbug kind of mood...

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into the swing of things. My annual Christmas CDs have been created and are ready for delivery, so that's good...other good things would be Maddy dominating her gymnastics competition the other night. She really focused in on each event, taking first in bars and beam and second in floor and vault. What was not so good was the music that accompanied the girls as they performed....I think I heard Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas' 100 times that night if I heard it once. Ugh.

And now to completely switch gears - Here's some words of advice for the ball gaggin' d-bag working the Pillow Pets kiosk at the Super Mall: If you hate kids as much as you do it is probably a bad idea to sell one of the more popular Christmas gifts with said kids...so, why don't you go hock cell phones with the pink shirted idiots at the T-Mobile booth or DirecTV at the kiosk down the way...sell anything that doesn't involve interacting with kids because I honestly thought you were going to deck the Asian girl that hugged the lady bug Pillow Pet. Got it? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment