Thursday, December 9, 2010

WoW....That's Lame

More than one person I know took this week off from work so they could sit at home, gorge on Hot Pockets and 5 Hour Energy drinks, and play World of Warcraft. Now, I have nothing against WoW, nothing at all, I used to play it myself before family and work took precedence in my life. Would I play it again if I did have the time? I don't know...WoW is a massive, massive time suck that requires lots of time spent in front of the computer grinding away to earn experience, gold, gear, etc. I don't think I have the time or energy to sit in front of my PC for hours on end and hack away to basically get nothing accomplished except alienating my kids and Better Half....completely unlike spending hours at a time on Facebook or reviving this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment