Friday, March 15, 2013

Update On The Black Mamba

Checked the cardboard under the car this morning after pulling out of the garage...not a drop of oil to be found anywhere.  Only moisture was some water directly underneath the AC line from condensation.  I apparently drove home from the shop with the AC on last night.  Anyhoo, this is just baffling and I'm beginning to wonder if the Grease Monkey goombah failed to tighten or seal something correctly.  I feel I may have tipped my hand to the dealership as well.  I think I may have been too specific when I took it in.  Instead of saying, 'I think I have an oil leak' I may have said, 'I think I have a bad oil pan gasket.'  That gave the service manager the green light to confirm a diagnosis I was in no position to make.  Either way, it was a bad business move so eff those guys.  They won't be getting any more business from me in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment