Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Again!

Hey, remember me...the guy that posts to this blog just often enough to let you know I haven't forgotten my Blogger account login?  I thought so...

So, it's been an interesting couple of weeks, if you would define interesting as meaning my weeks have been filled with ordinary and mundane tasks like going to work and digging ditches to complete the French drain.  Oh, and we took a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge.

Unfortunately, I'm in another stretch of poor sleeping and I'm really trying to avoid the Elvis strategy of medicating myself to sleep every night.  That leads to having to find ways to shake off the groggy, fuzzy headed effects of the sleep meds in the morning with different tactics...like caffeine and Peruvian blow.  Just kidding about the blow, if I ever did coke I'd pull a Belushi and that would be that.  But you get the idea...so, I'm not feeling very creative or remotely amusing (which also leads to a downward tick in Facebook posting as well, but hows 'bout that IPO!  Woo hoo!  Welcome to the tech stock meltdown 2.0!!!)  at the moment.  In fact, I'm going to shuffle off to bed and attempt to fall asleep while listening to Sananda Maitreya's, aka Terence Trent D'arby, debut album 'Introducing The Hardline According To...'.  Pray for me as I tend to get frustrated listening to TTD albums...an incredible talent kneecapped by maniacal egotism and self-absorption...argh...still, the way he drags out the syllables in sycamore tree on 'Wishing Well' is just this side of awesome...meaning it isn't awesome...I don't even know what I'm trying to say now...lates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment