Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm In No Mood...

...to be posting, but I'm going to try this whole 500 word a day thing again. Why the sour mood, you ask? Not sure...but I think it has a lot to do with me being absolutely fed up with a lot of dumb self-centered people. The world seems to be overflowing with individuals so wrapped up in their own worlds/heads that they are oblivious to everyone and everything around them. From the asshats bringing their goddamn dogs into restaurants (and the restaurant/food establishments not having the sack to toss their asses out)to the inconsiderate cretins listening to incredibly obscene hip hop at ear splitting volume in their cars with the windows open by a playground. Human beings are absurdly stupid, and I have had enough...well, not enough to go all Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'...but made enough to Tweet and blog about it. So, yeah...that's plenty teed off for now, right?

Not everyone is on my s-list these days, though. I'm happy to live in a nice neighborhood with awesome neighbors. So, I have that going for me...and work is pretty alright as well...sure, I have to deal with the occasional shite storm, but for the most part I'm happy...which is rare for me to be happy at work since I hate work and office politics.

And for those of you wondering why I didn't have a b-day party this year and probably won't have a Super Bowl party...I'm not sure what to tell ya. I just never got around to planning a b-day party and now the Super Bowl is rapidly approaching...maybe I'll invite some folks over...we'll see...wanna help clean up afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment