Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks, Comcast!

Comcast made my cable/Internet decision rather easy as they stepped up to the plate and worked with us. Now, I know a lot of folks give Comcast grief, but big companies wear big targets on their back (so Target, based on their name alone, is wearing one of the bigger 'kick me' signs out there) that seem to beg for abuse...but as I posted earlier, Comcast has been nothing but easy to work with the past 12 months and their outage time has been next to nil in our neck of the woods. That, I think, says a lot about their commitment to changing the perception of their company. Add in their willingness to work with customers during some interesting economic times and I'd say they have more than earned my business...and this is coming from someone that had to be dragged kicking and screaming from DirecTV over to Comcast.

Now, if only other large companies would follow Comcast's lead the entire consumer experience would improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment